This week's Sunday Social questions are in the form of twos.
1. If you were stuck on an island what are the two material items you would want to have?
I would need my phone and a book.
2. What are two TV shows you’d watch over and over?
There are a lot. But to just name two....I can watch NCIS over and over. This is convenient because USA usually has a marathon running. I find this strange because I don't like to watch many of my crime dramas repeatedly, but this one, I can't resist. Glee is my other repetitive watching show. I can literally finish an episode and watch it again. LOVE it.
3. If your house was on fire what two things aside from family, pets, etc would you grab?
I would grab my blankie (my baby blanket that I still sleep with) and as many photo albums as I could get my hands on!
4. What are your two most favorite articles of clothing?
Currently my leggings and this sweater from Old Navy that my friend Kim also has. (She has such great taste! ;) )
5. What two movies that you saw in the past year would you recommend to us? Oh wow. Um. We don't GO to the movies a lot. It's just too expensive. We wait for them to come out on DVD or on a rare occasion we rent them On Demand. ANYWAY...we went to see Ted in the theaters, and it's pretty hilarious. Hmmm...I guess The Hunger Games is still within the past year. We went to see that in April. I definitely recommend seeing it. I DON'T recommend seeing it immediately after reading the book. Because you will pick it apart. That was the mistake that we made. After the movie we discussed that there were a lot of things that were left out simply because it would be a pretty dull movie if it was like the book with just Katniss thinking. That translates better in book form than in movie form.
6. What are your two biggest guilty pleasures? Chocolate & peanut butter and TV. The first one doesn't count as two because I eat them together. They belong together. They are one. :) I just love TV. I could watch TV all day, every day. Even when I'm not watching TV...like as I write this post, it's still on.