Monday, July 28, 2014

Music Monday: Top 25 Most Played

Like my Music Monday graphic??

It's been a long time since I wrote a Music Monday post!  My last one was in April, and I wrote about Blake Shelton.

This weekend, I needed to burn a song onto a CD to sing at a church on Sunday.  While I was editing playlists, and deleted ones I no longer needed, I couldn't resist checking out my Top 25 Most Played.  I thought it would be fun to share it here.

25. "Count on Me" ~Bruno Mars
24. "I Wanna Go" ~Brittney Spears
23. "Hot" ~Avril Lavigne
22. "Baby, Baby" ~Amy Grant
21. "Hey Mickey" ~Toni Basil
20. "Give Me Everything (Tonight)" ~Pittbull feat. Ne-Yo, Nayer, & Afrojack
19. "California Gurlz" ~Katy Perry
18. "Loser Like Me" ~Glee Cast
17. "Valerie" ~Glee Cast
16. "Mercy" ~Glee Cast
15. "Bye, Bye, Bye/I Want it That Way" ~Glee Cast
14. "Poker Face" ~Glee Cast
13. "Make You Feel My Love" ~Glee Cast
12. "Christmas Eve with You" ~Glee Cast
11. "Barracuda" ~Pat Benetar
10. "Little White Church" ~Little Big Town
9. "Don't Stop Believing" ~Journey
8. "Thriller/Heads Will Roll" ~Glee Cast
7. "Fire and Rain" ~Glee Cast
6. "At Last" ~Etta James
5. "Good Girl" ~Carrie Underwood
4. "All That She Wants" ~Ace of Base
3. "At Last" ~karaoke track in the style of Etta James (I'm rehearsing this for something, which I will divulge soon...)
2. "Riff Off Medley" ~Cast of Pitch Perfect
1. "See You Again" ~Carrie Underwood

What songs are on your 25 Most Played??


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the Riff-Off Medley and I also love that Hey Mickey is on this list : )

Post a Comment

 
Content Rebeckann's Random Thoughts | Design Poppiness Designs