Monday, August 25, 2014

Music Monday: My First Song


This Music Monday will be short and sweet.  One of the first songs I can remember actually learning from beginning to end, word for word was the song "Red Rubber Ball" by Cyrkle.  Somewhere in Ohio, there exists a video tape of a three-year-old Becky singing this song.  Since I obviously don't have that, here's their version.


The song was released in 1966.  (And as you know, I LOVE the 60s!!!)  My dad used to have this single on a record.

On the flip side, was their song "Turn Down Day"


I also remember really liking this song.  Apparently, video also exists of me reacting to a sound effect in the song, and saying, "I heard that!" (as if it wasn't supposed to be there).

What songs do you remember from when you were little?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Rebeckann's Random Thoughts | Design Poppiness Designs