Monday, September 1, 2014

Music Monday: Birthday Edition


Happy Labor Day!!

Tomorrow is my birthday!

A couple weeks ago, I shared the Top 5 hits from the year I started Kindergarten.  Today, I thought it would be fun to celebrate my birthday by sharing the Top 5 hits from the year I was born: 1982.

Ugh.  If you're doing your math, that means that I will be 32 tomorrow.

#5 "Centerfold" by J. Geils Band


#4 "Ebony and Ivory" by Paul McCartney and Stevie Wonder


#3 "I Love Rock N' Roll" by Joan Jett and the Blackhearts


#2 "Eye of the Tiger" by Survivor


# "Physical" by Olivia Newton-John


Those are definitely some good songs from 1982! :)

What song was #1 the year YOU were born??


1 comments:

Jenni @ Living for the Victories said...

A belated happy birthday! I was born in 1983, and I know that the no.1 song in the UK the day I was born was Give It Up by KC & The Sunshine Band.

Post a Comment

 
Content Rebeckann's Random Thoughts | Design Poppiness Designs