Monday, September 28, 2015

The 4th Annual Great Pumpkin Swap!

Were you worried?

Did you think it wasn't happening this year?

I have sort of not been very active here lately, so I can't blame you if you did.

BUT it's here!


Swaps are so much fun, and I've loved participating in (and hosting) this one for the last three years!  Kristin (from Stuff & Things) and I thought it would be fun to save the swap until fall was really getting under way this year.

If you haven't done a swap before, you don't HAVE to have a blog.  Your partner can share what they're sending on her (or his) blog when it's reveal time.  You can also share your goodies on other social media!  A swap is also a great way to make new friends across the country (or world).  Thanks to this swap, I have met and continue to follow Casey from Everyday Adventures, Rachel from The Ross Family, and last year, Micah from Unabashedly Me.

So here's how things will go this year:

1. Fill out the form to sign up for the swap! Sign-ups end on Friday, October 9th at 11:59pm.
2. By Monday, October 12th, you will get an e-mail from one of us with your swap partner.
3. Once you know your partner, please make contact within 48 hours (by Wednesday, October 14th) to get to know a bit more about each other.
4. Spend $15-$20 (excluding shipping) to put together a fun package for your partner.
5. Mail your package on or before Tuesday, October 27th.
6. Link up with us on Friday, November 6th to share your swap goodies!

It's that easy!  I can't tell you how fun it is to get your swap goodies in the mail.  I am obsessed with getting mail and packages are so much better!  

So fill out the form below to join us!

And for your enjoyment, feel free to go back and see what kind of great goodies I've gotten over the years! :)  (I switched blogs after the first swap, so I don't have my post from my swap with Casey!)

2nd Annual Swap
3rd Annual Swap


1 comments:

Kristin said...

Yay for swaps. Don't forget to sign up haha. I forgot to do that one year.

Post a Comment

 
Content Rebeckann's Random Thoughts | Design Poppiness Designs