Thursday, October 1, 2015

#Obsessed (aka I love Paul McCartney!!!)

Back at the end of August, I caught a commercial on TV stating that Paul McCartney was coming to play at the Bryce Jordan Center (at Penn State).  I nearly fainted.

If you've been around here for any length of time, you may know that I love the Beatles, and Paul McCartney is my favorite!  I never thought that I would get the chance to see him in concert.

I clearly lost my mind, but I HAD to buy tickets.

This is a once in a life time opportunity.

Tickets were NOT cheap.

But this is a once in a life time opportunity!!!!

The best part is that I am going to the concert with my cousin, and life-long friend, Jaime.  We have both been #obsessed with the Beatles and both love Paul McCartney!

In honor of this momentous occasion (happening on October 15th!), I am going to post some of my MOST favorite Paul McCartney songs!  I will post one a day until the concert!

Enjoy!

P.S. Did you sign up for The 4th Annual Great Pumpkin Swap yet? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Rebeckann's Random Thoughts | Design Poppiness Designs